Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course, we do – with like 300 different networks and streaming services producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
- “The Big Interview with Dan Rather” at 8:00 p.m. on AXS TV. Jason Isbell and Amanda Shires guest.
- The second season premiere of “Kids Say the Darndest Things” at 8:00 p.m. on CBS.
- “The Masked Singer” at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- “Game of Talents” at 9:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The sixth season premiere of “Crank Yankers” at 10:30 p.m. on Comedy Central.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Kung Fu” and “Chicago Med” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “Nancy Drew”, “SEAL Team”, and “Chicago Fire” at 9:00 . . . and “A Million Little Things”, “S.W.A.T.”, and “Chicago PD” at 10:00 p.m.
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Channing Tatum, Josh Duhamel, and Joyelle Nicole Johnson.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Rob McElhenney, Uzo Aduba, and Middle Kids.
- “Stephen Colbert”– Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, and Bebe Rexha. (Repeat)
- “James Corden”– Billy Porter, and Brett Gelman.
- “Seth Meyers”– Senator Amy Klobuchar, Robin Thede, and Ryan Hurd with Maren Morris.
- “Conan”– Flula Borg.
- “Lilly Singh”– JB Smoove.