No matter how divided this country gets, at least we can all agree on one thing: Getting busy ourselves early and often.
Here are 10 new stats from a study on America’s self-pleasuring habits. Check ’em out . . .
- Only 84% of Americans say they’ve pleasured themselves. Who are the 16% who haven’t?
- That includes 91% of men and 78% of women.
- The average age when people do it for the first time is 14-and-a-half.
- 37% of women and 21% of men say getting-it-on with themselves is BETTER than having sex with another person.
- 60% of people do it at least once a week.
- 32% of men and 27% of women regularly self-pleasure in the shower . . . 6% of men and 2% of women do it in the car . . . and 3% of men and 2% of women do it at work.
- 27% of men and 9% of women say they’ve had a, quote, “mishap” happen while they were doing it . . . like someone else walking into the room.
- 75% of men and 55% of women use porn.
- 5% of men and 39% of women use a vibrating toy.
- And finally, 39% of men and 29% of women say they’ve pleasured themselves in a, quote, “weird” way . . . which includes using strange objects or in a strange place.