Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. At least JAMES VAN DER BEEK is man enough to admit he doesn’t know which of his five kids he’s holding in this throwback photo.
2. BRYCE HARPER wore Philly Phanatic cleats for opening day.
— Philadelphia Phillies (@Phillies) March 28, 2019
3. VIOLA DAVIS conquered her fear and jumped 12,000 feet out of a plane.
View this post on Instagram
So….I jumped out of a plane. Yup. I did it. 12,000 ft and 100mph drop. It was awesome and the ultimate exercise in letting go, tackling my fears and freedom. Loved it!!! As a smart woman once said,"Courage is fear said with prayers." #BlackGirlMagicOrBlackGirlCrazy #GladIDidntWearAWig #WalkingInto2019WithASword #ForgiveMeForMyCussWordsAndJackedUpHair #SwipeLeft
4. 20 years after “Cruel Intentions”, SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR and SELMA BLAIR are still tight.
5. JOHN STAMOS and BOB SAGET really DO hang out away from the “Fuller House” set!
6. SIGOURNEY WEAVER has mad love for the New Jersey high school kids who did “Alien” as their school play.
— Alien (@AlienAnthology) March 28, 2019
7. (In my best Chandler Bing voice) Could ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER’s boots BE any more patriotic?