Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. The cast of the new “Lion King” got together for a photo . . . Minus JAMES EARL JONES . . . who’s back as Mufasa . . . and JOHN KANI . . . who does the voice of Rafiki.
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) July 8, 2019
2. I feel like HEIDI KLUM is just showing off here. And I’m okay with that.
3. JAMES VAN DER BEEK and his wife held it together during an 11-hour airport ordeal . . . despite traveling with their FIVE KIDS.
View this post on Instagram
Sat on a tarmac for three hours before getting bussed back to a terminal w/ no AC for another four hours, then our nonstop had to stop in Minneapolis at 3am for a total 11 hour delay. People kept asking how we were doing this with five kids… I kept secretly wondering how they were doing it without them. #fatherhood #mycrew
Meanwhile, Jaden spent Sunday bringing food to the homeless.
5. VANESSA LACHEY posted a picture with her onscreen husband JASON PRIESTLEY. She’s playing his (fictional) wife in “BH90210”.
6. PAUL MCCARTNEY would like you to know that RINGO STARR is the “best drummer in the world.”
7. KENDALL JENNER did her Bottle Cap Challenge on a jet ski. But before you rage about her dropping plastic into one of our precious oceans, she DID go back and recover the cap afterward.
(WARNING: The song in this video has an F-bomb.)